Marketresearchnest Reports adds “Global Marine Electronics Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across 137 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Marine electronics are electronic devices that are specifically designed for the marine environment. Each device has its own specific function. The report considers the following marine electronic products: Sonar (sound navigation and ranging) systems, Radars, and GPS tracking devices.Â
This comprehensive Marine Electronics Market includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Marine Electronics in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Increase in adoption of GPS systems is driving the market.
The worldwide market for Marine Electronics is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Atlas Elektronik, Flir Systems, Furuno Electric, Garmin, Johnson Outdoors, Kongsberg Maritime, Kraken Sonar, Navico, Neptune Sonar, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, R2sonic, Sound Metrics, Thales, Ultra Electronics.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Request a sample copy at
Market Segment by Type, covers
Sonar Systems, Radars, GPS Tracking Device.
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Small Recreational Boats, On-Water Commercial And High End Leisure, Underwater Leisure, Underwater AUV.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Marine Electronics market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Marine Electronics Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Marine Electronics, with sales, revenue, and price of Marine Electronics, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Marine Electronics, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Marine Electronics market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Marine Electronics sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
For more information browse this PDF @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain