MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Data Bus Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 135 pages with table and figures in it.
Based on application, the marine segment is expected to lead the data bus market during the forecast period. It is estimated to account for the largest share of the market due to upgradation of old military naval systems, which means integration of new technology into the existing naval systems. Data bus plays a vital role in naval systems as it provides a path for data, and connects all on-board computers and sensors.
This report studies the Data Bus Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Data Bus market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the Data Bus market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Data Bus market by product type and applications/end industries.
Based on protocol, the data bus market has been segmented into ARINC 429/629, CAN, TTP, AFDX/ARINC 429/629, and MIL-STD-1553. The ARINC 429/629 segment is estimated to lead the market in 2016. This growth can be attributed to use of these protocols in major applications, namely marine and aircraft, to achieve high accuracy.
The global Data Bus market is valued at – – million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach – – million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of – -% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Data Bus.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Corning Inc.
- Rockwell Collins
- Nexans SA
- Astronics Corporation
- Data Device Corporation
- Optical Cable Corporation
- Huber+Suhner AG
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- ARINC 429/629
- AFDC/ARINC 664
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Commercial Aviation
- Military Aviation
Highlights of the Global Data Bus report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Data Bus market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.